Radio Tuna Connection

WeddingRadio

In order to use Radio Tuna as a player on my website I need to find my station on the Radio Tuna website. Please could you tell me which address I must use as I keep getting a message back saying no station found. Would much appreciate your help before I rip the last of my hair from my head! Thanks

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Wedding Radio,

They most likely require your stations stream url, which is http://uk1.internet-radio.com:8028/

However, two reasons that you will not be able to search for your station anywhere is because you have not set a stream title and your server is also currently set to private. You can see this by clicking on the above link.

Kevin Allum

Great, thank you for your reply. I am a bit stumped as to where to change the setting from private as I can't seem to find it anywhere. Also could you give me an example of the stream title as I am unclear also what this is. Thanks

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
No problem. :)

As you are using the AutoDJ feature, you need to update your AutoDJ's 'Encoder' settings as seen in the image below:

autodj_encoder_settings.png

Make sure that you also restart the server after for the changes to fully take effect.

realdanceradio

Don't forget, you must add your station to their database before you can find it on their site!

I use their desktop player with my stream here on internet-radio and works perfectly!