RBX RADIO DJS WANTED ALL GENRES

scottyd

RBX Radio have slots avalable all genres welcome..we have chat room and social media. we are fully legal station and well astablished. So if you can spare a couple of hrs or so and want to be part of a great family then visit rbxradio.com or pm me here...

Daz

RBX Radio have slots avalable all genres welcome..we have chat room and social media. we are fully legal station and well astablished. So if you can spare a couple of hrs or so and want to be part of a great family then visit rbxradio.com or pm me here...
60s 70s and 80s ?

djxtrahour

I can do edm, top 40 and hip hop. I can mix live also.

Hakuryuu

Hi there!

Im Ryu i wase in a Dj team on XT Radio but i had to leave when i got somany work and had no more time to spare for the radio but now im in a position to come back again ! I do Handsup , Trance , dance tracks and im interested if its steel avlabile!?

scottyd

Contact me via the station my friend

Hi there!

Im Ryu i wase in a Dj team on XT Radio but i had to leave when i got somany work and had no more time to spare for the radio but now im in a position to come back again ! I do Handsup , Trance , dance tracks and im interested if its steel avlabile!?

scottyd

Ok we have enough EDM, TRANCE , CLUB ETC. but looking for all other genres now. still got some slots free.