rich deep voice looking for voice over work and drops

Justin brazil

Hello my name is justin but people call me jb. I am looking for gigs to get my name out free drops voice over and also looking for to hist a show . I just left the station that I was with due to them being unstable please contact me if you have any work or leads thanks

scotty68

Rockbandom Radio has some free slots if your interested, we are a UK based fully licensed station that broadcasts world wide with a huge following.
We are looking for DJ's in any music genre. So if you can volunteer a couple of hours a week or more please contact me.
Scotty-D station owner
http://rockbandomradio.com/
We also run a few other sites to compliment our radio including rockbandom.com magazine. Soundz social and RBTV.
No time wasters please we only want dedicated serious music lovers

dj spazzout

Hello my name is justin but people call me jb. I am looking for gigs to get my name out free drops voice over and also looking for to hist a show . I just left the station that I was with due to them being unstable please contact me if you have any work or leads thanks
Can you make drops for me?

dj spazzout

something like "your rocking with dj spazzout" or "dj spazzout, the spazzout king" , anything, have fun with it? how long willit take?

Stav

Hey, are you able to do some drops etc for me ??? I am setting up a new station and would relish some help - I will even put a link on our website to you if you wish…. Have you any samples at all ???

theradioshow

Hey JB,

I'm looking for someone to help me produce a pilot show in the Rock format. I need about 40 imaging pieces produced, if you're interested. Let me know.

Geoff

DJ Wolfi

Hello Justin,

I am DJ Wolfi, DJ and Radio Manager at CurveRadio. At the moment we are searching for DJs, but if you feel like doing vocals for jingles, you're also welcome. I just made a thread about our radio station here, so there you could find more specific information about CurveRadio. Or check it out directly under curveradio.com. We are always searching for volunteers and people having fun with radio. Ofc it could be a platform to (re)start with radio.

Would be cool to hear from you,
DJ Wolfi