Rockin Round The Clock Radio

Nightrider

Hello If you have the Love of Music,and People come and have some FUN with us. Bring your favorite music and be a DJ of our great Internet Radio DJ, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a minimum of 500 songs, a headset. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me. call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk

Nightrider

ROCKIN RADIO IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED DJ's OR NO EXPERIENCE ONES NEEDED. WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT ONES. JUST NEED TO LOVE MUSIC, PEOPLE, BE FUN AND ENTERTAINING. CALL DJ Rock CELL 1-216-376-5255 OR ADD ME ON SKYPE therock207399 I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/

Rosa

Hello If you have the Love of Music,and People come and have some FUN with us. Bring your favorite music and be a DJ of our great Internet Radio DJ, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a computer and a headset. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me. call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk

Nightrider

I am a station owner if i could pay A DJ i would. But i do it for the love of music and the love of people . If you can bring 10 listener per show or more i would be glad to talk to you about how much it would cost me @ http://www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/. Best way is Skype therock201399. but remember we don't make any money only Pay Pal Donations Thank You for your Time The Rock

Nightrider

Hello If you have the Love of Music,and People come and have some FUN with us. Bring your favorite music and be a DJ of our great Internet Radio DJ, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a headset. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me. call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk great way to meet new people.

Hello If you have the Love of Music,and People come and have some FUN with us. Bring your favorite music and be a DJ of our great Internet Radio DJ, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a minimum of 500 songs, a headset. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me. call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk

I have Very professional (Major Market Talent) that produce shows for me which I distribute to stations across the globe. These shows are mp3 format , filled with great music , personality , bits , etc. Best of all we offer these show to stations for free! All we ask is mutual promotion by airing show promos and adding us to your website/social media . I have shows in many formats and lengths . Let me know if you would like any demos . TheDirtySouthNetwork@gmail.com or visit our web site at www.thedirtysouthnetwork.wix.com/TDSN.

I hope to hear from you so we can get your station sounding better than the rest! :)

Adam Smash