Server down, won't come back up! HELP!

My server went down at around 4am, and hasn't come back up. When I log into Centova, under server options I see only "start" and when I click it, the page reloads but nothing changes. I have a full roster of live shows today and need this back up ASAP. Please help!!!

You did. You also said:

This maintenance will occur within a 2 hour window and should take around an hour. During this time the server will be taken offline. Once the updates are complete your server will be brought back online automatically and there will be no action required on your part.

The server was down for 7 hours and was not brought back online automatically.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We are not sure why your server did not come back online automatically? The maintenance only took 28 minutes and all of the other accounts on us1 were brought back online automatically without any issues?

We can only apologise for the inconvenience caused by this. We did not manually check every single account hosted on the us1 server, so we would have been unaware that your server account had not been brought back online. We are really sorry about that but we are not sure what has happened here?