shout radio wants you

shoutradio

Have you got that special passion for music? Would you like to have your own Radio Show and present it to world wide audience? If so we need you!

We’re always on the lookout for energetic enthusiastic Presenters to present shows, that are from 1 – 3 hours long. Your show can be either pre-recorded or you can present it LIVE! We are not taking syndicated show at minute

Don’t worry if you have not got any experience in broadcasting, as we will provide training. (Normally training is held on a Sunday and Wednesday evening on Skype, where we will take you through things at your own pace. Once we feel your ready, we will ask you to submit a demo and get you scheduled.)

To join us go to our website http://shoutradio.org.uk or via http://shout.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/4

Rebekah Stanney
COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR

Ed Norton
programme controller

bellanger

Hello i'm french and would like to broadcast some music from France. I have got a huge of music of ervery âge. House, Dance, Latino , Rock etc etc. I work in a web gamer and i'm using the DDJ- SZ controler. I've got the spacial broadcaster or the Virtualdj8 for Broadcasting. Thanks to let me know .Ed. belange40@hotmail.fr

bellanger

I wanted to braodcast in live music from any country. At night like a day does'nt mater fo me. I don't speak fluently (or i just remember the usual words)/ Ed

Johnniepossi

My name is Johnnie Johnson from Denver,

I do a positive rock and hip/hop show that I promote my nonprofit that teaches the business of music and I interview bands and others, talk and joke around and from time to time give away stuff like CD’s from artists.

I am a blind DJ, use Jaws screen reader, Station Play List to stack my music and play commercial and spots. I have done internet radio for 10 years and love when I have an audience. I know there is no pay, so I do other work to pay for my wife and I life style of traveling, dining out, movies and plays.

I prerecord two shows on heatfmradio and kuhsdenver on Sundays, but I like to know how many people listen to your station, so I can gage if I am giving the people what they want.

303 607-9560

Or email me back.

www.innervisionrecords.org