Syndicated or Pre-Recorded 70's, 80's & 90's Shows

Dick Lee

SUBJ: Volunteer D.J.

Hello:

My name is Dick Lee and I am writing to be considered for a weekly one hour “Volunteer D.J.” slot at your station. I currently host a community radio show titled “Dick Lee and Garage Rock from the Valley.” It features rock-n-roll from California’s Central San Joaquin Valley in addition to brief interviews with band members from the 1960’s. As a member of a 60’s rock group called The Brymers, I have in considerable knowledge about these bands in addition to being friends with almost all of these groups. Note, that I produce and pre-record the show then send it via Drop Box to the station’s server. I do all the voice overs, etc. Individuals make requests by calling the station or e-mail me at The Brymers web site (www.thebrymers.com). The show is high energy and receiving good responses. Due to listener requests, I have archived some of the shows on Podomatic.com. You can hear a show by clicking on the link below:

http://rleekgb30636.podomatic.com

I currently have 25 shows in the can and they can be edited by me to insert any station’s jingle or ID.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dick Lee

The Brymers (www.thebrymers.com)

rleekgb@comcast.net

dicklee@thebrymers.com