The Basement Radio ~ Hiring staff

logo.png
http://www.thebasementradio.co.uk

Introduction

Hello all, I'm the owner, station manager and radio DJ at The Basement Radio. The Station formerly known as The Vibe Radio will be opening in summer 2015. We will be possibly the first multi-genre online radio station catering for various music satisfactory needs, The Basement Radio aim's to provide the latest music of each genre we stream, the latest news on our website and radio shows and the latest sports talk. For this to work i'm looking to acquire some helping hands to help us reach this level of happiness.

Positions

• [*=center]Radio DJ's x 3
    [*=center]​Sports personality's x 2
    [*=center]Radio personality's x 3 (For the new's)
    [*=center]Assistant Station Manager (To take some work load off me)
    [*=center]​Content updater x 2 (For News and sports articles on the website)
    [*=center]Social Media updater (Facebook) x 1
    [*=center]Social Media updater (Twitter) x 1
    [*=center]Social Media updater (Instagram) x 1

Requirements

I require the Radio DJ's, Sports Personality's & Radio Personality's to have a decent microphone and not using a laptop microphone, It's to make sure the quality of the DJ is kept professional. I require the 3 Social media updater's to refrain from using vulgar and offensive words but banter is aloud to an extent. The only thing I am loose on are the hours, you will be require to book your slots if you work on the radio and stick to those times and try not to let the station down by pulling out. Eventually I will be turning voluntary into paid work once we can source a regular income. I respect my staff and I expect the same in return.

Contact Details

Email: career@thebasementradio.co.uk
Phone: 07950283007
You can also contact me on this forum via commenting below or inbox
(If you call from oversea's or any country's outside of the UK please only text because I wouldn't want you raising a bill and if I am not able to answer the call then I will contact you as soon as I am available to.)

Thank you for taking your time to read my post
I look forward to talking to anyone interested

Thank you
Kind Regards
Connor David Smith

Just to update. I have so far got replys from two DJ's who have now joined the team there is a further
4 Who i've emailed but not 100% sure they have found my reply.

But to help overcome that issue

If you would kindly add me on facebook so I can add further staff to the Conference chat that'd be better incase the email system don't work out the other end.

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ThisIsCDS

Thank you

trippppp

Are you looking for experience dj or inexperienced dj? Im have over 5k legal songs from range to oldies to the current hits. Quite fluent with sam broadcaster and got myslef quite a decent yeti blue mic.

Welshy

Hi there connor, im looking for my break as a show host or general announcer and would love some more details about the type of team members you are looking for :)