Up Radio UK wants you

up radio uk

There are many volunteering opportunities available at UP RADIO UK - if you are interested in volunteering with us
We try to put out a range of programmes to cater for the variety of tastes that exist within Norwich and we will always try our best to provide a platform for music and speech programmes that may not be represented or covered by other radio choices in the area. We also need lots of help with working behind the scenes at UP RADIO UK - maintaining our website, editing and promoting podcasts, production support, news reporting and coordinating various other various activities we are involved with.
Volunteering at UP RADIO UK could not only give you a sense of satisfaction, new experiences but also new skills and knowledge to launch into a career of your choosing.
For more information or an informal chat contact the volunteer team at volunteer@upradiouk.com or visit our website www.upradiouk.com

Johnniepossi

There are many volunteering opportunities available at UP RADIO UK - if you are interested in volunteering with us
We try to put out a range of programmes to cater for the variety of tastes that exist within Norwich and we will always try our best to provide a platform for music and speech programmes that may not be represented or covered by other radio choices in the area. We also need lots of help with working behind the scenes at UP RADIO UK - maintaining our website, editing and promoting podcasts, production support, news reporting and coordinating various other various activities we are involved with.
Volunteering at UP RADIO UK could not only give you a sense of satisfaction, new experiences but also new skills and knowledge to launch into a career of your choosing.
For more information or an informal chat contact the volunteer team at volunteer@upradiouk.com or visit our website www.upradiouk.com

My name is Johnnie Johnson from Denver,

I do a positive rock and hip/hop show that I promote my nonprofit that teaches the business of music and I interview bands and others, talk and joke around and from time to time give away stuff like CD’s from artists.

I am a blind DJ, use Jaws screen reader, Station Play List to stack my music and play commercial and spots. I have done internet radio for 10 years and love when I have an audience. I know there is no pay, so I do other work to pay for my wife and I life style of traveling, dining out, movies and plays.

I prerecord two shows on heatfmradio and kuhsdenver on Sundays, but I like to know how many people listen to your station, so I can gage if I am giving the people what they want.

303 607-9560

Or email me back.

www.innervisionrecords.org