Upgrade with Paypal?

Atari

I want to upgrade from the Free Trial to a Paid package, but when you click the link it takes me to a Credit Card sign up page.
Being as all our station funds go through Paypal this wont work for us so how do we go about signing up with Paypal instead?
I notice in the FAQ it says how to cancel a Paypal subscription but not how to start one.
Cheers

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Atari,

We are afraid that we do not offer payments via PayPal anymore. We have been using a new payment system for around 2 years now which is much more flexible in line with how our server plans work and it is also very secure.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Fair enough, we do understand. We can assure you though that the billing system that we now use is just as secure (if not more so) as PayPal.

Atari

It's not a security issue, its the fact the stations finances go through PP.
Credit Card payments would mean someone would have to use there own card to pay or the creation of a station bank account all of which = arrgghh lol
No problem that's what trials are for! :)

Our station also uses PayPal for its funds. If you have a business account, you can request a free Mastercard debit card from PayPal that's attached to your account which you can use for places that only take credit/debit.