US.1 Server July Total Downtime

We have 5 playlists regrouping the songs we play. The other 3 playlists are only old time ads and Public Service Announcements (Set on interval)

In our 5 active song playlists:

1920s : 171 tracks
1930s Swing: 167 tracks
1940s Jazz Bands: 161 tracks
1950s Crooners: 184 tracks
Atomic Rock: 193 tracks

For a total of 876 tracks and each individual playlist are over 8h long.

So there is definitely something wrong as the player arent playing them all for certain.
And what we want is actually to find a way, to play the whole playlist we have yes, but without using shuffle, as it plays the same songs over and over.
So we divided them into playlists, selected: Sequential (play in order) and gave them each a weight value of 1 to ensure the general rotation would be nice, and play them all.

Now if we just add one Master playlist like you said, what will happen is that the player will start from the 1st one, then play them all in order everyday, which will always be the same.
That is not what we want, we want our playlists to play 100% of the songs in them, without the songs repeating twice, or 5 or 10 times before the playlist is over.

More Support

Level 2 Support
Staff member
Leave this with me so I can have a deeper look. I'm going to do some analysis on the tracks in the database and see if I can find any issues. I need to give Centova cast something concrete for them to investigate with.