wanna play house? cutting edge mixologist seeks radio attention

EPhunk

LINKS TO MIXES PROVIDED BELOW (please bear with me!) LOL

Hello Earthlings! I am Eric, aka DJ EPhunk. I have no experience in a club or on radio, but that does not mean I don't have the heart and soul of your favorite disc jockey. I have spent the past 17 years cultivating my craft as a bedroom DJ, but I love dance music so fucking much that I think it's the perfect time to step into the limelight and join YOUR team, in order to deliver something special and original to a greater audience. I am not looking to get paid either, will gladly spread the love free of charge! MUSIC IS MEANT TO BE SHARED.

I often mix live on 3 decks (both vinyl and digital), but prefer digital as I can do a lot more with it when crafting a complete recorded mix. Most tracks I put into a mix are self-edited for the best transitions, and I'm a nut for adding samples, sometimes my own live vocals, and of course acapellas! Many of my mixes feature my own original mashups and bootlegs, some even from beginning to end are all original material (yet to be released, waiting to feature on a show!) Please ask and I can send some clips of all original-produced material sets.

I am OCD about collecting new, cutting edge tracks on a weekly basis.. and NO, not the beatport top 100. My track selection never sounds quite like anything you are likely to hear, and that is because the best dance music is always overlooked due to the exposure of what is popular (and it's a shame!). I spend countless hours scouring for songs (very rarely from beatport or traxsource etc) that make my heart jump, and those are the songs you will hear featured on my mixes. I put out about four a month, just perfect for your show! And, with a collection of old skool vinyl like you wouldn't believe, my love for vintage beats guarantees the occasional classics set.

My current genre favorites are disco/funky & French house, nu disco, indie dance, deep / tech house, balearic, ambient/downtempo, trip hop, smooth & liquid funk drum & bass, electro, hard techno, and progressive house.. but of course not just limited to. Now that I have practically written a book, I instead invite you to check out some of my mixes which are featured on my youtube page (PhunkyPhlawless).

Nu Disco & Funky Disco / French House Mix (July 2016)

High Fashion Disco Podcast : Sept, 2016 (Nu Disco, Deep, Balearic / Slomo House)

AQUAPHUNKED : Deep Progressive House / Atmospheric Trance Classics

High Fashion Disco Podcast (Part 2, Sept. 2016) (Nu Disco, Tropical, Deep/Balearic House)

Future Synth Mix : July, 2016 (Nu Disco, Indie Disco, Deep House, Electro, Synth Pop)

Deep House Classics (1998 - 2002) Exclusive 2 Hour SET : Feb, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qi4UGj3KqQ&index=9&list=UUBveTTR4oVAZeqv_EyTtL4A

History of Trance : Progressive Classics (1994-2004) 2 Hour, 40 Min Set (Feb. 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YoZ3Tu5Rrw&list=UUBveTTR4oVAZeqv_EyTtL4A&index=13

Best of Classic UK Garage & 2 Step : Exclusive 2 HR Set (December, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWWgBZgyG_M

If you made it this far, please feel free to check out my side project (aka 1969年) of original produced tracks available on soundcloud (vaporwave, vaporfunk, future funk, human beatbox and experimental).

https://soundcloud.com/ephunk-1

Just want to thank anyone who gives a shit, gives a listen, or any consideration. I'd be proud to join your team! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!

Please also contact me via email : ericcarrion@yahoo.com

Stevy6

Mixes are bang on mate, we are always looking for top quality presenters/DJ's on our station, check out our website and schedule and if you like the look and feel of it tune in a take a listen to the presenters, we are a very interactive station, with listeners via our own custom android app, web player, and many many game servers.

Check us out at www.hive365.co.uk and tune in, we do have a policy where you need to name check the tracks at least every 3 tracks. So a full online mix with no voice tracking is not really an option. WE only take LIVE presenters too, as out audience is used to commenting on tracks and requesting shout outs for their fellow gamers/listeners.

Fill in the application at www.hive365.co.uk/apply and our presenters team will get back to you.
Requirements , over 18, mic, program for streaming, (we can help with this) 2 hours per week on air.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

LINKS TO MIXES PROVIDED BELOW (please bear with me!) LOL

Hello Earthlings! I am Eric, aka DJ EPhunk. I have no experience in a club or on radio, but that does not mean I don't have the heart and soul of your favorite disc jockey. I have spent the past 17 years cultivating my craft as a bedroom DJ, but I love dance music so fucking much that I think it's the perfect time to step into the limelight and join YOUR team, in order to deliver something special and original to a greater audience. I am not looking to get paid either, will gladly spread the love free of charge! MUSIC IS MEANT TO BE SHARED.

I often mix live on 3 decks (both vinyl and digital), but prefer digital as I can do a lot more with it when crafting a complete recorded mix. Most tracks I put into a mix are self-edited for the best transitions, and I'm a nut for adding samples, sometimes my own live vocals, and of course acapellas! Many of my mixes feature my own original mashups and bootlegs, some even from beginning to end are all original material (yet to be released, waiting to feature on a show!) Please ask and I can send some clips of all original-produced material sets.

I am OCD about collecting new, cutting edge tracks on a weekly basis.. and NO, not the beatport top 100. My track selection never sounds quite like anything you are likely to hear, and that is because the best dance music is always overlooked due to the exposure of what is popular (and it's a shame!). I spend countless hours scouring for songs (very rarely from beatport or traxsource etc) that make my heart jump, and those are the songs you will hear featured on my mixes. I put out about four a month, just perfect for your show! And, with a collection of old skool vinyl like you wouldn't believe, my love for vintage beats guarantees the occasional classics set.

My current genre favorites are disco/funky & French house, nu disco, indie dance, deep / tech house, balearic, ambient/downtempo, trip hop, smooth & liquid funk drum & bass, electro, hard techno, and progressive house.. but of course not just limited to. Now that I have practically written a book, I instead invite you to check out some of my mixes which are featured on my youtube page (PhunkyPhlawless).

Nu Disco & Funky Disco / French House Mix (July 2016)

High Fashion Disco Podcast : Sept, 2016 (Nu Disco, Deep, Balearic / Slomo House)

AQUAPHUNKED : Deep Progressive House / Atmospheric Trance Classics

High Fashion Disco Podcast (Part 2, Sept. 2016) (Nu Disco, Tropical, Deep/Balearic House)

Future Synth Mix : July, 2016 (Nu Disco, Indie Disco, Deep House, Electro, Synth Pop)

Deep House Classics (1998 - 2002) Exclusive 2 Hour SET : Feb, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qi4UGj3KqQ&index=9&list=UUBveTTR4oVAZeqv_EyTtL4A

History of Trance : Progressive Classics (1994-2004) 2 Hour, 40 Min Set (Feb. 2016)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YoZ3Tu5Rrw&list=UUBveTTR4oVAZeqv_EyTtL4A&index=13

Best of Classic UK Garage & 2 Step : Exclusive 2 HR Set (December, 2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWWgBZgyG_M

If you made it this far, please feel free to check out my side project (aka 1969年) of original produced tracks available on soundcloud (vaporwave, vaporfunk, future funk, human beatbox and experimental).

https://soundcloud.com/ephunk-1

Just want to thank anyone who gives a shit, gives a listen, or any consideration. I'd be proud to join your team! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!

Please also contact me via email : ericcarrion@yahoo.com
Email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com

EPhunk

hey there, thanks for dropping a line this way! your offer sounds great, enjoyed checking the link. my only concern is how I could match a live time slot as I work two jobs, I have a rather hectic schedule which is often sporadic. ideally I'd prefer pre-recording mixes to do for shows, but where there is a will there is a way. are time slots pre determined!

Stevy6

Hey ephunk, all the times are GMT uk so if there is a slot you can fit into , drop us a line, we have presenters who fill in when they can. They don't list on the schedule but go live as and when they can .( if we need cover for a show or there is auto dj running )
WE only do live because our listeners join in to our shows whilst they are playing games or listening on our interactive android app, livechat or web player and shout out, request songs and chat with you while on air.

Look forward to hearing for you soon.