Want to put a live chat room on radio site, any ideas how to do this?

Suzane

Hi, I have a website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or C-box?"

GMC

Hi, I have a website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or C-box?"

Chatroll is FREE for up to 10 users

Xat is another one worth looking at.

Suzane

Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his radio show like me then I become an expert in this field. Here are my experiences with finding the best one for my radio station.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk html chat http://www.rumbletalk.com/blog/index.php/2015/09/16/html-chat-room/ and C-box.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, then I hope this overview will help someone.

Attachments

• ReactionRadioShoutOuts.jpg
    ReactionRadioShoutOuts.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,842
Last edited: