Wanting To DJ

Sue Johnson

Hi We Live In Australia & Would Love To Dj For An Australian Internet Radio Station If Possible, We Have Been DJing For Yrs. We Use Sam Broadcasting Program & Have All Genres Of Music, G Rated, R Rated, & Comedy Will Consider A Company Not In Australia But Would Prefer It. You Can Email Me On djboots50@yahoo.com
Thank You Very Much

Stevy6

Check out www.hive365.co.uk Tune in on your PC here http://hive365.co.uk/web_player or any of the links on the top of our webpage or maybe download our android app (search hive365) or try us on apple devices on "tunein" app so many ways to listen and interact with our live presenters too.

P.s.we have just had our 3rd birthday. Just into our 36 hours of live DJ's /presenters.
To apply www.hive365.co.uk/apply

We Look forward to your application.

Sue Johnson

Check out www.hive365.co.uk Tune in on your PC here http://hive365.co.uk/web_player or any of the links on the top of our webpage or maybe download our android app (search hive365) or try us on apple devices on "tunein" app so many ways to listen and interact with our live presenters too.

P.s.we have just had our 3rd birthday. Just into our 36 hours of live DJ's /presenters.
To apply www.hive365.co.uk/apply

We Look forward to your application.
We Will Look At Your Site Tonight Our Time For Sure As We Are AEST

Jamie Shields

Hi Sue,

Just checking if you have emailed CurveRadio's email address.

I am looking at recruitment of honest DJ's in CurveRadio and am interested in your show.

Contact me by emailing the address below and we can see what CurveRadio can help you with

Kind Regards :),

Jamie
Head DJ at CurveRadio

Jamie Shields

Hey Sue, and email has been sent to your email address. So we will keep contact with the instructions that have been sent there.

Thank you for applying at CurveRadio

Regards

Jamie
Head DJ at CurveRadio

* Please note any other DJ's that are reading this post, please still apply at CurveRadio.com, we won't close an application on anyone.