withernsea live radio

leon norman

Hi all!
Thanks for reading this. I have experience in the commercial radio industry in the UK and it is somthing I have always wanted to do.

I'm looking for some voluntary dj's / presenters who would be interested in having a show on the station. It will be a great opportunity .

The station will be fully licensed to play music and I will be covering all the licensing costs. I know some internet station out there charge but I don't.

The exact genre of the station is still undecided but it will certainly include music from the 50s to now chart hits

shows can be live or be pre-recorded and sent to me at least 2 days before broadcast and I will set up some sort of delivery system for the audio files (probably something similar to dropbox). I do have an advert system adverts will play out at exactly the same time each hour every hour. I do 2 advert breaks per hour.
If you are a DJ / Presenter wanting a show playing music from any of the genre's named above, please contact me via email leonnormanradio@hotmail.co.uk or have a look at our page withernsealive.co.nr and tell me a little bit about yourself including any previous experience (if any) and also your age and your intentions.
Please don't be worried to ask any questions.

Thank you
Leon
Station Owner