Your Wednesday nights will never be the same

Mike B

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with new wave, 90s hiphop or today’s latest hits? If so, Check out my show every Wednesday

night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Interactive ..

Tune into two full hours of all your favorite disco, new wave, alternative rock and hiphop from the 70s to the present on The Best Of Yesterday and Today with me, Mike B. I’ll play all your favorite party hits and take your requests and song dedications. Hey ladies, got a special song you’d like to dedicate to that special guy in your life? Guys, remember that special song that you and your girlfriend danced to at the junior or senior prom back in the seventies, eighties, or nineties? Maybe you rocked out to Journey, Bon Jovi, or Van Halen. Well Whatever meets your fancy, I’ve got plenty to spin for you. Whichever song you ask for, please make sure that it’s clean, because if I play anything over the air with curse words I’ll get in trouble. All requests and song dedications are welcome at

Mbern6516@aol.com

Finding the web player on the site might be a little tricky for some people, so if you have any trouble finding it, just send me an email and let me know and I’ll be happy to help.

Do you like classic rock? Do you like to shake your groove with new wave, 90s hiphop or today’s latest hits? If so, Check out my show every Wednesday

night from 7 to 9 pm Eastern time on ACB Radio Interactive ..

Tune into two full hours of all your favorite disco, new wave, alternative rock and hiphop from the 70s to the present on The Best Of Yesterday and Today with me, Mike B. I’ll play all your favorite party hits and take your requests and song dedications. Hey ladies, got a special song you’d like to dedicate to that special guy in your life? Guys, remember that special song that you and your girlfriend danced to at the junior or senior prom back in the seventies, eighties, or nineties? Maybe you rocked out to Journey, Bon Jovi, or Van Halen. Well Whatever meets your fancy, I’ve got plenty to spin for you. Whichever song you ask for, please make sure that it’s clean, because if I play anything over the air with curse words I’ll get in trouble. All requests and song dedications are welcome at

Mbern6516@aol.com

Finding the web player on the site might be a little tricky for some people, so if you have any trouble finding it, just send me an email and let me know and I’ll be happy to help.