philip evans

Can i play zara dj from the pc into the stream on same pc i use for the stream

And how do i set up the live music as it's on the auto dj setting

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Phillip,

According to their websites FAQ http://www.zarastudio.es/studio_faq.php
How can I broadcast my station over the Internet?

ZaraStudio is not a program designed for that purpose, but it is a program that automates audio playback. Anyway, it can be used along with other programs to broadcast an Internet station. Some of those programs are OddCast or WinAmp with the Shoutcast plugin.
We have no experience in using this software at all. So we recommend reading the manual / websites tutorials on this. But from what we can tell its just simply automation software and therefore you cannot "live" stream with it like you would with something like 'Virtual DJ' for example.You would be better off just using our AutoDJ feature really if you wish to run an automated stream.

philip evans

Can you please send me the details of my broadcast ip numbers of the station I have with you and how to add virtual dj software I need port numbers and all that

Regards

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Please drop us an email about this as we would rather not post all of your accounts information on the forums. Thanks. ;)

Modemadfan

Hi, I have created a show for my local radio station and the show is playing on my Computer no problem but when I save it it is not working on the Radio Station's version of Zara. I notice that when I save the show it defaults to list but there are other options available (Rotation, Sequence or M3U list).

Should I be saving it as one of those instead to enable me play on another computer?

Gary