Paypal

SvenskHampus

Hello there,

I was just wondering if you can pay with paypal as I dont really want to link/connect my credit card.

//Hampus

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Hampus,

We are afraid that we no longer take PayPal as a form of payment. But our current billing system is very secure and offers much more flexibility in-line with our server plans.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
As we said above, our current billing system offers much more flexibility than PayPal in-line with our various server plans. Our clients can easily upgrade or downgrade their server plans themselves with ease from within their control panels where as with PayPal this usually involved a lot of manual creation by us of new subscriptions and this often would slow down the process. That was one of the main reasons (amongst some others) that we stopped offering it.

99% of our existing clients were more than happy to make the switch over to our current debit/credit card billing system a few years back and it has worked very well for all of our newer clients since then as well. We only now and then get the odd potential client that wishes to use PayPal instead, but for such a small number over the last few years it is just not really worth us offering it anymore to be honest.