Sonic Radio.Rocks

Sonic

www.sonicradio.rocks still has some DJ/presenter positions available.
I have 5 servers relaying out to all major sites to get our DJ's listeners.
Our DJ's mp3 stream is transformed into AAC format by my server. ( Advanced Audio Coding )
We have many DJ's on the site so your not going to an empty station at Sonic.
If you would like to be part of the team you don't have to jump through hoops or fill out forms.
Just drop me an email sonic@sonicradio.rocks or via this forum.
Sorry no prerecorded shows we get down,dirty,live and interactive.
Fully Licensed for your safety also.
Hope to hear from some of you great DJ's out there. Just start your encoder and your live its that simple.
Time slots or if your in the mood and no one is on air, go live.
Full training if you think you would love to be a DJ but not sure how to go about it.
Regards Sonic
rocks.png

Last edited:

Sonic

Our Dj's play anything from the 60's until now Chris.
It's up to you what you play, your show.

Last edited:

Sonic

Still some positions available to join a large team of DJ's in a unique chat environment!
Also you can create your own personal chat room and we can put a station bot in there for you..
IRC based chat so you can have trivia games etc. going in your room as well..
Please contact me for info!

Casey Kasem

The crew at sonicradio.rocks are very professional and just all around a awesome bunch of people, very trustworthy and very friendly. It is like a home away from home. your always with family at Sonic.. You guys are going to love Sonicradio.rocks the hits just keep coming!

DjNitewind

I am interested in djing for you. experienced dj 25+ years experience. Live on the air interview experience. Over 3 TBs of music all backed up All Professional equipment, beerringer mixer, polk mic.......Asus running windows 7 pro 3.4 ghz with twin screen 16gb memory

contact me at djnitewind@yahoo.com or findme on facebook........... Lyle Sloane

thank you

Sonic

As others may have found Nitewind and Front Range a very big none event. Be careful of these two wasting your time!

We still have positions at the station for genuine Dj's to join a huge team with heaps of listeners.
Please don't waste my time or ask for a heap of stuff coded for you then be a no show.
We welcome anyone but be true, either willing to learn Djing or want to be part of a real team.
JUST DON"T WASTE MY TIME!

Last edited:

Front Range

As others may have found Nitewind and Front Range a very big none event. Be careful of these two wasting your time!

We still have positions at the station for genuine Dj's to join a huge team with heaps of listeners.
Please don't waste my time or ask for a heap of stuff coded for you then be a no show.
We welcome anyone but be true, either willing to lean Djing or want to be part of a real team.
JUST DON"T WASTE MY TIME!

I did respond, I did send you an email on 9/21/18 as you requested but I never heard back from you. I also sent you an email on 9/6 before posting on here to you, which guess what no one responded. I just resent you my email from 9/21.

Last edited:

Sonic

I will resend the two reply's I sent you with dates. One of which had all your encoder details etc.