60's - 70's Rock from CA Looking for Home (over 300 shows available)!

Dick Lee

60's - 70's Garage Rock pre-recorded shows are available for free! The shows are of excellent production and present the listener with a flavor of what 60's and 70's rock-n-roll radio was like. The show features regional, unreleased, and live tracks from California's garage rock scene along with the hits of the era. I produce one to two shows per week and have over 330 shows in the can. Many of the episodes are "themed" shows that revolve around "Garage Rock," "The Summer of Love," "Woodstock," "Chuck Berry," "Frat Rock," "One Hit Wonders," "Yacht Rock," "Surf," "Disco," and "Psychedelic Music from the West Coast," etc.). The show is high energy a guareented to put smiles on your ears. You can access the latest eight or nine episodes by clicking on the following link: https://rleekgb30636.podomatic.com. Note, that there are no dates, commercials, or station I.D.'s in the episodes. Will provide promo's and station I.D.'s for your station.

Last edited:

Kay

Ok I will press him on it. It took me like over a month to get on the air, because he was really busy. However, it's an awesome station with a great website. Thanks for sharing your email. I will send you one.