Ameteur DJ requiring job

cl0ud

I am a 19 year old amateur DJ requiring a job, preferably a political talk show of some sort. I play Alternative music, ranging from Daft Punk to the White Stripes.

jason360uk

djs wanted

we are currently looking for DJs to host there own shows on our radio station no experiance is needed but you will have to supply us with your show in MP3 format ... xtreme octane radio mainly plays unasigned bands for more infomation or answers to your questions email PeterVann@xtremeoctaneradio.com also if your intrested and you want to apply to be a DJ email a demo of your show to PeterVann@xtremeoctaneradio.com

Many Thanks

DJJAY (J.Purcell)

ISponge

Hello!

Hello, i understand your an amuetuer DJ? Why not check out my website : TwixedFM
We are an Entertainment/Gaming Radio and are currently looking for Radio DJ's Or you can contact me for me details at : scott@twixedfm.info

Thanks!
- Scott

Nathe Jenkins

Hey cl0ud,
I like what I read, and wouldn't mind continuing this discussion away from the forums to talk more about getting you on the air!

If you'd like to contact me on nathejenkins@yahoo.co.uk I'd be more than happy to get you the information you need, and hopefully get you on air as soon as possible.​