Anyone want to broadcast my show

PartyJams2020

I do a show called Party Jams, I play a variety, but mainly top 40 - pop - dance, and more. I have all Radio Edit for FM AIR play, I get all my music from the record companies. If anyone is interested in adding my show, let me know. I have 15 years of net broadcasting/streaming experience

Kind regards,

JAMMIN

CameronD

Hello, Club Lux would be interested in broadcasting your shows. We have a station dedicated to Top 40 Pop/Dance. We broadcast up to 320kbps on our licensed radios. If your interested. You can contact us here

Reba

Hi Jammin,
We at Have A Blast Radio would love a chance to speak with you concerning your show. Take a look at us www.haveablastradio.com. Give me a shout at thedubrat@gmail.com. We are a small family oriented station but continually growing and we intend to become a great success.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I do a show called Party Jams, I play a variety, but mainly top 40 - pop - dance, and more. I have all Radio Edit for FM AIR play, I get all my music from the record companies. If anyone is interested in adding my show, let me know. I have 15 years of net broadcasting/streaming experience

Kind regards,

JAMMIN

IE-Radio

This is Harley I’m taking care of the DJ s and doing the schedule etc .. We have plenty of open slots available I’m sure we could fit you in if you choose to give us a shot. If you fancy giving us a go go to the fill in application on this site https://www.ie-radio.com/ So we can start the ball rolling
We look forward to hearing from you Kind regards Harley

Kind regards,

JAMMIN
Hi Jammin, Are you still offering your show for air play? CAB Muzik Radio would be interested in airing your show.
Would it be possible to hear a sample.

You can email us on cabmzk@gmail.com

Thank You for your time.

PartyJams2020

Thanks everyone for commenting on this post, I did not get any notifications, I now just saw everyone. If you are still interested in adding my show, let me know and I will give you the times and days when I do this show, also the ip/port for you guys to add it to your lineup.

thanks and talk soon!
Jammin

ps. Keep in mind, I am on EST USA

PartyJams2020

Hi Jammin, Are you still offering your show for air play? CAB Muzik Radio would be interested in airing your show.
Would it be possible to hear a sample.

You can email us on cabmzk@gmail.com

Thank You for your time.
Yes I am, sorry for the delay, I never received any notifications til I saw someone just comment, who knows, plus its been crazy with covid crap going on. I am still doing this show if interested. Usually a Friday/saturday thing, however, I have been a bit busy with Family things, and I have been trying to find another person to fill in to do my show for me from time to time!
All I gotta do is send everyone my stream ip/port and you can easily broadcast/stream (relay) it in your lineup etc if your playout system or encoder accepts (Relays) or can play url stream on your decks. Its that easy. However keep in mind, I am on EST USA

Last edited:

Reba

We are interested in your show. Do you have a sample I can listen to? When do you broadcast?

Thanks so much

PartyJams2020

HELLO PARTY JAMS WE are interested in a top 40 show weekly Are we saying pop top 40 or dance, top 40? Can we chat more?
my email address is johnaustinlondon@hotmail.co.uk or johnaustinlondon1@gmail.comCan you send through a show cd?
Yes we are interested
john austin

/
Like my collegues above , we are interested Please can you email a copy of your show to.....
johnaustinlondon@hotmail.co.uk