Are You Looking For A UK DJ

DJ Magic

My name is Daniel Martin and I haves a radio station of my own but I don't haves the listeners I thinks I deserve

I have been around music since 2003 and I do haves a radio station and you can find me on my website www.absolutemagic.co.uk

have I got your Interest then tune in here on Friday at 21:30 UK Time that is also 16:30 or 4:30 EST Time and you can decide if I am the DJ for you

you can contact me here: danny.martin1955@hotmail.com

Thank You for any replies

Johnniepossi

I will check your show out my station is Innervision FM.com
My name is Daniel Martin and I haves a radio station of my own but I don't haves the listeners I thinks I deserve

I have been around music since 2003 and I do haves a radio station and you can find me on my website www.absolutemagic.co.uk

have I got your Interest then tune in here on Friday at 21:30 UK Time that is also 16:30 or 4:30 EST Time and you can decide if I am the DJ for you

you can contact me here: danny.martin1955@hotmail.com

Thank You for any replies

DJ Magic

Thank You
for your replies and I hope that you can tune into my radio show tonight 21:30 UK Time 16:30 EST
Daniel

DJ Magic

NO I am not looking for listeners but I don't see why I need to do demo's and get no replies so hence it would be better for the head of the radio stations that are interested or are looking for Volunteer DJ's to come listen to me then they can judge for themselves if I am the DJ for their radio station

Reba

Hi DJ Magic,

I would very much like to speak to you about DJing. Please check out our station and complete an application, located on our home page. Looking forward to hearing your show and to hearing from you.

WantedFM

Hello @DJ Magic

The Wanted Network are always looking to accommodate new Presenters and DJs and we offer 3 Genre Based Radios.

You can go to www.WantedFM.co.uk/page/jobs-2 to find out what positions are available and the responsibilities of each role. Head over now to find something that suits you.

Good luck!!!

Kind regards,
The Wanted Team