Australian Radio DJ looking for Morning Shift on a US based station - Remote Voice Tracking

MrCrumpets

I'm an Australian based radio DJ that has done a combination of commercial and community (non-profit) radio over the past two decades.

I've been the Morning Show host across a number of formats including, Hot AC, Classic Rock and Country - as a side note I've also presented news and done play-by-play sports.
These Morning Show roles have been in smaller rural/regional markets.

I'm looking for a USA based radio station where I can volunteer my services for at least a month, remote voice-tracking their weekday Morning Show.
It's IMPORTANT that this station, whilst broadcasting online, has a promoted AM/FM presence in a USA town/city (even low power is fine).

The reason behind this that soon I'll be putting together a new resume and aircheck, and would like a US presence on my resume to make it a little easier to score a full-time gig in the USA.

Currently (in a DJ capacity) I'm remote voice-tracking weekday afternoons (12pm - 4pm) for Classic Gold in New Zealand. I can provide airchecks upon request.
They use StationPlaylist as their automation, with SPL remote Voice Tracker. If you had this, it would be perfect. Otherwise, we'd need a system that is remote voice-tracker friendly.