Auto Dj & Show Scheduling

cjwilson95

Hi Folks.

Was going to write a big long story here...but I will just get straight to the point.

I have Auto Dj I am looking to schedule a pre recorded show into my server however when I try and put the pre recorded show eg 4pm - 6pm GMT it does not kick in? It just keeps playing the Auto DJ general rotation
any ideas?

Please Help!!

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We have checked your Auto Dj settings and the scheduled playlists are set to start in the future (24th / 25th May) perhaps this is why they haven't started ?

Its also worth mentioning that tracks are never interrupted mid-track so if a longer track was playing just before the playlist was due to start the system would wait for that track to finish hence not starting at your scheduled time.

Let us know how you get on.

cjwilson95

Update

Hi .

Thanks for your reply.

I did change the dates about last night to do a test but they still did not come on?

Also what do you mean by if another track is playing? My auto dj us running all the time but if I am to schedule a program to come on at 6pm say today would this come on and knock the general roatation on the auto dj off?

Callum

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Callum

Yes. If you schedule a playlist to kick in at 6pm tonight it will start after the next track finishes after 6pm.

For example a 5 minute track starts playing at 5:59pm the scheduled playlist will start at 6:04pm. Hope this helps explain.

Let us know how you get on.