Become a Dj/Presentor with Urban Essex

doorman1982

Become a Dj/Presentor with Urban Essex online radio station. Hi my names ant i run an online station at https://urbanessex.co.uk/ pop by and have a look. we play all genres and have a friendly chat room. Urban Essex has been running since around july 2018 and has grown quite fast this is mainly due to the Djs that already volunteer on Urban Essex ( they are awesome ) . The website itself is updated almost on a daily basis by myself i also like to listen to the Dj`s ideas for the website and incorporate them into it. Take a look and if interested in joining us please send an email to info@urbanessex.co.uk

Attachments

• Elements-1-520x410.jpg
    Elements-1-520x410.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 371

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool, good to see the website is regularly updated and now has an embedded player from TuneIn right at the top (before there was a big gap, and a different player below, which was difficult to find!)

A tip for those who use the Privacy Badger plugin on their browser; you need to change the settings of any domains *.tunein.com and *.radiotime.com to the middle so they show amber (not red with domain fully blocked); otherwise the embedded TuneIn player won't work correctly (it might not show up at all, or there is an error message). I expect this could be needed for any station that uses an embedded TuneIn player.

2018-12-28.png