Become a iconic extra Dj

iconicextra

Introduction

iconicextra.com
Hello guys!
We are proud to Announce our Internet Station - Iconic Extra
View attachment 1908
Who Are you guys?

Iconic is an online community radio station aimed to bring the best music that isn't even on the radio anymore. Great time tunnel to tunes you love!

Since we launched back in late 2017/2018, our direction is to bring a big variety of entertainment that people can enjoy whilst going about their day.
Its been tough so far. We struggle from time to time. We still get seen though with plenty of advertising and shows!

We have been running for a year and a half and we really hope to continue running for longer with your/community help to keep us on the air!

View attachment 1908
What does Iconic bring?

We are on the lookout for fresh new talent to come to our aid and present themselves on air. and show us what they have!
If you're not interested in working with us. Totally understandable. As long as you take looks at our site and spread the word.
Our website is of course public, We also have a fully compatible discord server. Enter to recieve good roles and interact with our listeners/staff

You can also take a listen to the radio itself - Some of the music you will hear. You may have not heard in yonks! We have some great DJ's Willing to entertain you!

View attachment 1908
How to be a Radio DJ at Iconic Extra?

Well its Simple. All you gotta do is send an email to iconicextra1@gmail.com Or go to our website and click the tab "Become A DJ" Fill out the form there and then one of our management team will contact you as soon as possible. This process can take up to 24/48 hours, If you get stuck. Join our discord and ask for help. There will always be someone active to help you out. We are quite experienced in tech support and etc.

View attachment 1908
That's all folks.
We hope you come along to our station and speak to us soon!. If you have any more questions let us know via the email attached or find us on the discord as explained. :D

DJ PROUD

Hi There
i run a networked live uk breakfast show from my station in the black country (west midlands)
mon - fri 7 am - 10 am uk time supplied via a url link up
i only use genric jingles on the show....as the show goes out to 2 other stations as well as mine..
i have full prs/ppl in place..
if this may sound like it could fit yor station..
feel free to email me at studio@proudradiouk.com
this link to mixcloud is from march this year
https://www.mixcloud.com/jason-djproud-richmond/mondays-breakfast-show-02032020
the show above was for my own station not one of the networked one.
Cheers DJ Proud (jason)