Big hits radio is looking for Djs

B

Brad

Good afternoon radio world
Are you looking for a station that plays music from all the different decades, then you have come to the right place . Big hits wants you ,
if you have the software and want to be apart of a great team then get intouch jordongregory9@gmail.com or bradmadmad@yahoo.co.uk . we are also streaming on get me radio , Alexa , Apple tv and goggle home and our website, lastly we have a DJ panel

Stevy6

it is TK.. its Brad watmuff... the uk is the actual big hits radio with a few more presenters than brads outfit., brads station has changed name. was previously posted with iconic as assistant manager and his station mystreamradio check his messages.

he's a nice guy.

Last edited:

Sean Wilkie

I am a rock dj, I owned PUlse Radio for the past 10 years but it is closed now and just looking to do my Disciples of Rock show for 2 hours a week. I am not looking to be controlled or be told how to do it as I have over 18 yrs exp djing and know what needs to be done. I can follow basic station rules. If interested I am available on M, W or F nights from 7-10 PM CST time and only want to do one 2 hour show a week. Thank you for your time. I do use VDJ and also have MIXX. I know Sams well but do not own a copy nor will i pay for it again.

B

Brad

Hello Sean,
We are interested in having you on board please do you have an email address so we can email you

B

Brad

I am a rock dj, I owned PUlse Radio for the past 10 years but it is closed now and just looking to do my Disciples of Rock show for 2 hours a week. I am not looking to be controlled or be told how to do it as I have over 18 yrs exp djing and know what needs to be done. I can follow basic station rules. If interested I am available on M, W or F nights from 7-10 PM CST time and only want to do one 2 hour show a week. Thank you for your time. I do use VDJ and also have MIXX. I know Sams well but do not own a copy nor will i pay for it again.
Do you have Facebook

Sean Wilkie

I can not dj until September as I am moving to a new home. I use VDJ and most of my music is tagged. I am a true rock dj so I am not playing radio edit versions and I am not watching my words, more like a Sirius Octane dj. LOL My background is as follows.
Was born in Detroit, MI
Was a singer in a rock band in Dallas, TX called the Black Rose and in Venues with Pantera in the early 90s
Was in the Army and served in Desert Storm
I have been part of Alliance RAdio, World Rock Radio, Krushnation and finally my own Station called Pulse Radio which i shut down a year ago.

There ya go, I am looking for a paid gig but realize most are not and that is ok as long as peeps dont expect me to be at meetings and waste more then my 2-3 hours on air as that is a hobby.

Thanks so much

Cru