Boppin' With Beth (new syndicated show)

James Riley

You'll wanna crank this one up! Ann Wilson from Heart is the "focus beam" artist on the new Boppin' With Beth!! Beth talks about her career from her days with Heart to her solo material. Hear a couple of her solo tunes as well as a rocker from Heart. Plus, there's tunes from some of her influences: Paul McCartney, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, Aretha Franklin and Robert Plant. Beth's Lightning Round returns with KC Johns along with a killer Led Zepplin cover. I've got a Robert Gordon & Link Wray tune in Rockabilly Rewind and there's tunes from Emily Zuzik and a live track from Led Zeppelin as well!! Check it all out here:

James Riley

"Mommy's all right...daddy's all right...they just seem a little weird..." It's another great rockin' episode of Boppin' With Beth this week with a "focus beam" on Rock & Roll Hall of Fame member's Cheap Trick!! Beth tells about their whole history along with a couple of killer tunes from their catalog. You'll hear tracks from some of their varied influences including The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Sex Pistols, The Kinks, The Who, Big Star, Dwight Twilley Band and Raspberries. I've got a Carl Perkins classic in Rockabilly Rewind and we hear the first ever duet between John Mellencamp and Bruce Springsteen too! Listen HERE:

James Riley

English singer/songwriter Paul Carrack is this week's "focus beam" artist on Boppin' With Beth! You've heard the man with the "golden voice" as he's led bands like Ace ("How Long"), Squeeze ("Tempted"), Mike & The Mechanics ("The Living Years") as well as his amazing solo projects including his new album (One On One). Hear a couple of his solo tracks as well as tunes from some of his influences including The Beatles, Ray Charles, The Shadows, Marvin Gaye, Gerry & The Pacemakers, Donny Hathaway and a cool "Beth's Lightning Round" with Beth Riley asking Paul some fun rapid fire questions. I've got a Jimmy Dell rocker in Rockabilly Rewind and there's a classic from The Spinners too! Take a listen here:

James Riley

I always love the crazy amount of research and information that Beth puts into each episode of Boppin' With Beth!! Check out this week's "focus beam" on the great Chris Hillman! There are tunes from some of his influences including Buck Owens, Woody Guthrie, Pete Seeger, Spade Cooley, Kingston Trio and others. Plus, a track from him in The Byrds, The Flying Burrito Brothers and Souther-Hillman-Furay Band. We hear Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers cover that same tune by The Byrds as well. Beth tells all about his amazing career with a couple of great tunes from his solo discography too. I've also got a rocker from Joe D. Johnson in Rockabilly Rewind! Take a listen now at this link: