Boppin' With Beth (new syndicated show)

James Riley

It's an explosive new Boppin' With Beth this week because Freddy "Boom Boom" Cannon is the "focus beam" artist! We'll hear about his great career and influences such as Hank Williams, The Five Keys, Big Joe Turner, Chuck Berry, Jackie Wilson, Fats Domino, Little Richard and The Drifters. Of course there's a couple of great rockers from his catalog as well as tunes from Slink Moss Explosion, Greg Townson, Al Dual, Webb Wilder and The Jerrells. Plus, I've got a Billy Eldridge tune in Rockabilly Rewind! Listen HERE:

James Riley

Check out this new episode of Boppin' With Beth and her "focus beam" artist this week, Ryan Culwell. Hear about his career along with some tunes from his catalog and he is the guest on "Beth's Lightning Round" as well. Plus, there's songs from some of his influences including Bob Dylan, John Lee Hooker, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Guy Clark and Billy Joe Shaver. I've got a Levi & The Rockats rocker in Rockabilly Rewind and there's great tunes by The Bacon Brothers, Emmylou Harris and Jackson Browne too! Hear it all HERE:

James Riley

"I'm a walkin' in the rain..." The late, great Rock & Roll Hall Of Famer Del Shannon is the "focus beam" artist on this week's Boppin' With Beth. In addition to his story, you'll hear a couple of great tunes from his catalog as well as artists he was inspired by and some that he inspired too including Hank Williams, Hank Snow, Lefty Frizzell, The Ink Spots, Tom Petty, Mark Knopfler, Bruce Springsteen and Chris Isaak. I've got a Gradie Joe & The Western Gents tune in Rockabilly Rewind and there's tracks from JD McPherson, J.P. McDermott & Western Bop and Del's close friend Dion! Listen HERE:

James Riley

The Grip Weeds are an AWESOME band and the "focus beam" band on the new Boppin' With Beth! Hear Beth (as well as Jim Babjak of The Smithereens) talk about their story and a few of their amazing tunes. Kurt Reil of The Grip Weeds is also the guest on another fun Beth's Lightning Round. There's tunes from a lot of their influences including The Smithereens, The Who, The Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Byrds, The Moody Blues and The Hollies. I've got a Royce Porter song in Rockabilly Rewind and there's also great rockers from The Anderson Council, The Rooks and Paul & Linda McCartney! Hear this awesome show here:

James Riley

Make room to do some boppin' when you listen to the new Boppin' With Beth this week! Rockabilly & Rock & Roll legend Gene Vincent is the "focus beam" artist. Hear about his life and career (including his favorite song being one from Beethoven...and one of the last songs he ever recorded was "Roll Over Beethoven") and a couple of rockers from his discography! Plus, there's great tunes from some of his influences and peers including Elvis Presley, Buddy Holly, Eddie Cochran, Little Richard, Chuck Berry and Fats Domino. Darrel Higham is the guest on Beth's Lightning Round along with one of his Ricky Nelson covers. I've got a Jimmy Bowen track in Rockabilly Rewind and there's tunes from The Rockats, Jimmy Dale Richardson and Billy Burnette! Hear it right HERE:

James Riley

American country music icons The Judds are the "focus beam" duo on this week's Boppin' With Beth. We'll hear songs from some of their influences including Hazel Dickens & Alice Gerrard, Dolly Parton, Tammy Wynette, Bonnie Raitt, Emmylou Harris and Tanya Tucker as well as a couple of great boppin' tunes from The Judds' discography. The Whitmore Sisters are the guest on Beth's Lightning Round (along with a tune from them) and I've got a fun rocker from Pete Peters & The Rhythm Makers in Rockabilly Rewind. Plus, there's also tunes from Allie Colleen and Taylon Hope! Listen HERE:

James Riley

"We got the beat..." American rock band The Go-Go's are the "focus beam" band on this week's Boppin' With Beth! Hear tunes from their awesome mix of influences including Suzi Quatro, The Beach Boys, Ramones, The Runaways, The B-52's and The Ronettes. Beth talks about their awesome story that bookends their beginning through their Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame induction in 2021 and still going strong. There's a couple of rockers from their catalog on the show as well. Darren Michael Boyd is the guest on this week's Beth's Lightning Round including a rockin' song from him. I have an early Roy Orbison tune in Rockabilly Rewind and there's tracks from The Northwest and The Courettes as well! Don't miss this episode! Listen here: