(BRAND NEW) Syndicated Show - The Weekend Warm Up

benwilkshere

Hello all,

Hope you are well, I am Ben from Kent and I am 16 (17 in October) studying Media Production at college. I have been doing radio seriously for the past 3 years and I am reaching that stage were I have local FM, Community Radio and Hospital Radio work. I have a massive passion for radio and that is what has driven me this far and which I hope will drive me all the way to a successful job in Radio. I am also starting to take off as a Club DJ as I am a massive fan of club music genres. Online I have worked at stations like TheMixRadio, OffTheChartRadio, StormFM, ReachOnAir and ThePureAbsolution but I am looking to start a simulcast show which I hope to stream around the world, this is my next big challenge and I would love your station(s) to be a part of it.

If you could email me on me@benwilkshere.info with your interest I will send you over a document with all the information on the show. We are having a practice run this Thursday and then it will go live next week. I am looking to see which stations would show interest then on Thursday I will send out the first show as a demo to the stations interested.

Thank you for reading and please get back to me.

benwilkshere

The show has now been renamed to 'The Lockdown' so it can be streamed out any day/time of the week. If you have spare slots let me know!!