can anyone help

retrofm dj rio

i have tried to embed the code snippets into my website to display online and offline status also song info and other various information i cannot get the scripts to respond i am assuming my site doesnt support the format i am wondering if anybody has any html scripts that i could maybe possibly edit to enable these features onto my website as links on and off the site do look a bit tacky many thanks retro fm www.retrofm965.com take a look guys any ideas for improvements or even a better free webhost that would give me more user ability would be appreciated

D

DiscoDave

When you say you can't get the scripts to respond, what exactly happens? Do you get an error message, or what?

retrofm dj rio

hi dave sorry i should of been more specific i add the scripts to the page and the status just stays up as loading and does not refresh also im wondering maybe my background might be a problem ???:)

retrofm dj rio

managed to get code running dont ask me how ive manged it i dont know although im unable to get on demand content to work there just displays loading also recent tracks wont work :)