Can I make an additional link on the main listening page?

Hello) In Centova settings is option "stream detail" (in Widgets). And in preview I saw button "buy album". And I thought why the listener did not get the opportunity to see this link while he was listening to this song. Is it possible to implement it in some way? Thanks.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi ZvUkr,

That Widget code is just for you to implement into your own personal website. We do not display the "buy this album" information or the recent track information which also includes a "buy this album" link on the directories start pages. The reason just being from a design point of view really and it's not something that has ever been requested up until now.

We might consider adding this information in the future though!

Thank you for nswer! Yes, for those who do not yet have their own site and are negotiating the rights to broadcast the music of the author, this is a big argument, because in this case the author will know that the broadcast of his song on this radio station can help sales.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Fair enough, we can see your point. It is debatable whether artists actually really ever generate any sales from those "buy album" links, we very much doubt that they do. But via licensing at least they are getting paid something for every play of their work.