cant create new account

Rich Warne

I logged in correctly. I see the add new account button but when I do it says "You have reached your account creation limits - data transfer limit reached (1024000/1024000).. But eveything says 33/1024000. far cry from used up..LOL what do I do now?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Rich,

This is because you have your full bandwidth allowance (1024000MB) assigned to just your 'regionradio' account. You need to distribute the allowance between the accounts under each of their "Transfer limit" settings. So for example say you created two accounts you would assign 512,000MB to one account and then 512,000MB to the second account. Or alternatively just set each accounts transfer limit to 0MB (unlimited).

You will find the following guide helpful with this: https://www.internet-radio.com/community/threads/reseller-account-user-guide.27494/

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Rich,

As with before you had assigned all of your disk storage space (4096MB) to your regionradio account. So it is throwing up an error if you try to set up a new account with the AutoDJ feature. We have reduced the allocated storage amount on that account for you and tested setting up an account and it works now.