Can't listen to Last.fm via internet radio overseas!

CarterUSM

Hi

I live in Cyprus and own a Roberts internet radio, which incorporates a Last.fm function. Because of territorial restrictions I have not been able to use the Last.fm facility for some while now. I’ve set up a proxy service (Hidemyass) in the hope that this will enable me to access Last.fm via my radio, but unfortunately am still encountering difficulties. Is there any way at all in which my network/proxy can be configured such that I can access Last.fm via my radio – or will I just have to accept that because I’m resident outside the UK that I won’t ever be able to access it that way again?

Many thanks in anticipation of your assistance.

JudgeJoey

What kind of Radio Server do you use. ?

Hi to you, Just seen your message: What Kind of Radio server do you use while you broadcast Live?
And it is possible that you may need to configure your server or check your proxy settings.

Hope this has been a help to you.

Hi

I live in Cyprus and own a Roberts internet radio, which incorporates a Last.fm function. Because of territorial restrictions I have not been able to use the Last.fm facility for some while now. I’ve set up a proxy service (Hidemyass) in the hope that this will enable me to access Last.fm via my radio, but unfortunately am still encountering difficulties. Is there any way at all in which my network/proxy can be configured such that I can access Last.fm via my radio – or will I just have to accept that because I’m resident outside the UK that I won’t ever be able to access it that way again?

telabadmanwot

Hi to you, Just seen your message: What Kind of Radio server do you use while you broadcast Live?
And it is possible that you may need to configure your server or check your proxy settings.

I think he wants to listen to the radio, not broadcast on it.

Can you tune in on a computer in Cyprus Carter?

JudgeJoey

Radio Issues.

Hi there this is a very Interesting Question you have asked.
There are some Areas where Local Internet Radio station are restricted
because there are some laws. May I ask what internet server are you using?

Or have you Configured your server recently? If you are using Internet radio server,
go into Configure and click Update. Do Check that you KBPS (Kilo Bites Per second are on the correct setting.
Cause it may tend to give out and Cut off Live stream or Live Broadcasts to what ever you may do. Best Advised to Check your setting and make sure your server is at the correct KBPS. ((Kilo Bites Per second)

=========================

Hi