Can't login

DJspangled

Hi,

I can't login to my control panel and my home page is returning a 404 error. Help!

Paul.

PS. I asked for a change from 128 to 192 bits this week and I haven't used it since.

Last edited:

vonliv

me either

i was referred to the site by deejaygus, he now cant log in. so im posting this in his behalf.
his username.password and email are not recognised and when he tried to access it via a bookmarked page it said error 404
anyone help?

vonliv

still not fixed

so did they fix it for you and how long did it take and did they say what it was that happen

no not yet, we seen your post and thought we were in the same position. perhaps the site down??
sent half a dozen emails with no reply.

DJspangled

Hmm

and then ... it just started working. After I needed it of course ...

ok, it's not working. I *can* get to the start page but not start streaming or log on to the control panel.

Help!

Last edited:

DJ.AUDIO

Login

ya i get that to i have e-mail them a few time now so why is it they cant get back to all of us we all need to know whats up with the control panel

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi All

Many apologies for the error. We had some changes made which caused a server problem. This was fixed yesterday and to top it off our office net connection went down. We have credited all those affected with some free bandwidth (or) extra listener capacity for the problem. Email us if we missed you for any reason. Only the cp2.internet-radio.org.uk server was affected.

Apologies once again :eek:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
hey everyone is anyone control panel working for them yet

Hi DJ Audio. We need you to sign up again. To compensate you for the troubles we will give you 20% extra bitrate or listeners free if you email us once signed up. Apologies once again. :eek:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
PS. I asked for a change from 128 to 192 bits this week and I haven't used it since.

Hi Paul, This was done when you requested it, you should have recieved a reply from us back then. You may need to restart your server for the changes to take effect. :)

Rodney W Smith

HELLO!, I am a new user to this site and I was loving it until I am recently having some of my listeners able to log on without incident and some constantly receiving the "Error 404" message. I also notice in my SHOUTcast Admin page that my listener peak is only at 5 but I am supposed t be at 500 max. Is this the cause for some of my listeners to not be able to log in?? I need this situation fixed as soon as possible as it is creating frustrations with my loyal listeners!!

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
HELLO!, I am a new user to this site and I was loving it until I am recently having some of my listeners able to log on without incident and some constantly receiving the "Error 404" message. I also notice in my SHOUTcast Admin page that my listener peak is only at 5 but I am supposed t be at 500 max. Is this the cause for some of my listeners to not be able to log in?? I need this situation fixed as soon as possible as it is creating frustrations with my loyal listeners!!

Hi Rodney,

We are not sure why nobody is able to listen into your stream? Your startpage works fine for us and is currently up and working right at this moment: http://www.internet-radio.com/station/djspydr/

Please be aware that if the server is offline or no source is connected, there is a small delay before the page will display in the directories once the stream has been started again. This is basically where the directories is refreshing itself, this is done every 3 minutes but the page will usually appear much quicker than this. http://www.internet-radio.com/community/threads/startpages-information.15080/

Are you also providing the full correct URL including the forward slash at the end of the address, without the forward slash the link will direct to a "404 Error" page instead.

For example, try this www.internet-radio.com/station/djspydr/ and then this www.internet-radio.com/station/djspydr without the end forward slash in the URL. You will then see what we mean.

You do have 500 listeners set on your account as well. But as nobody is tuned in at the moment we cannot see any issue with anymore than 5 at a time. If this does continue to be a problem, just restart the server and this should be corrected. It may just be that you have not restarted the server since you upgraded your account from one of our free trial servers which only allows for a maximum of 5 listeners. As configuration changes have since been made, you may need to just quickly restart this for the new settings to take full effect.