Charity Podcast Festival available for free syndication

BearCaveStudios

I organise a charity podcast festival that is seeking to raise money for Comic Relief here in the UK, and am offering up the whole thing as a one-off live radio event for free syndication.

SuperPod 3 will feature some great podcasts doing live shows on Saturday 13th March between 8am and 11pm GMT. The current lineup includes shows such as Never A Straight Answer, Cold Callers Comedy, Cooking With Grief and many more.

The whole day from 8am to 11pm will be branded solely as SuperPod. However I am keen to thank all the stations taking the feed and was hoping to do a few thank you shoutouts to stations throughout the day. Most shows will be live, with 4 pre-recorded hours at 8am, 12pm, 5pm and 10pm (mainly to allow me to eat and have a break). All the live shows will also be broadcasting video on our social media channels (@SuperPodUK on Facebook, Twitter/Periscope & Twitch as well as on our YouTube Channel).

It will all be commercial free, music free and family friendly.

More details can be found at www.superpod.co.uk, or feel free to ask me any questions here or by email - info@superpod.co.uk.