Creating A Online Radio Station From Scratch (Looking for People to Help)

ChrisJ

Greetings all,

I hope everyone is having/or had a good Halloween (writing this on the 31st of October). My name is Chris and I'm 15 years of age and I'm from the United Kingdom. I've starting radio presenting at the age of 10 on the platform 'Speaker' and worked my way from there. At the age of 14, I took a break from broadcasting and when I returned. I saw the growth of Online Radio Stations, and I want to get back into Online Radio as something fun to do, and potentially grow it and turn it into something into big.

My music taste consists of a bit of everything, I like pop hits, a bit of house, some old songs from 80's and you can't forget the Christmas Classics now, can you.

I've owned multiple stations in the past on Spreaker however now I want to create something through a website, I have a few close friends of mine who are graphics/motion/website designers and they are kindly willing to support me.

However, I can't run an online radio station by myself. I don't even have a name yet. So I'm looking for people that have experience that want to help with kickstarting this thing. Preferably looking for some people to help with management, like coming up with a name, training new presenters and doing show's as well, so someone to work alongside me and of course some other positions.

If you are interested in lending a hand and helping to create this station into a recognisable fun brand then please pop me a message on my email (c2312j@gmail.com) or you can add me on Skype or Discord and we can message there.

Email - c2312j@gmail.com
Skype - C2312J
Discord - Chris#4132

Thanks all,
Chris

Iconic FM

well as a station owner. you gotta think of the main topics at starting a radio station and finding a decent name people will tune into

And quite frankly there is quite a big spread of internet radio stations at the moment. there's loads. and fm dab to be exact

Think of a name that convinces people to tune in. and use that as a starter. then work your way up with a team. then get the jingles and promos ads etc.

Or google "How to build a internet radio station". Its simple when you know how. but it can be tough as time goes by... just some advice dude. good luck

-Rambo
Iconic Owner

Stevy6

Love your enthusiasm, but at 15 I doubt you have got the capital it takes to run and promote a successful station, maybe get on board another one for more experience, there are always stations looking for people like you to help.

Chris,

This is Chris from Heat FM radio. There is a BUNCH of things that you need done. I can help you with this but you will need time and DEDICATED people to help you. I would not suggest giving a lot of people access to your admin stuff. Email me at chris@heatfmradio.com and I will help you with this.

Chris
Heat FM
www.heatfmradio.com