Thread closed

profjb

Yeah, this stations brill. Only been with Curveradio for about a month and a half and everything about the station is brilliant. I've DJed on other stations and I don't think there is a better radio station to volunteer for than this one.

Smooth Vibes

New member here so Hello to all.
I am a DJ on another station which will close down by the end of February. (Yes another station closing down)
I have looked at your station and your listener stats jumps more times than a kangaroo.
Live dj or auto dj the count remains the same.
Can you provide the proper listeners for your station before I apply as I do not want to waste my time in a radio which falsify listener stats to make them look bigger than they actually are.
I see a lot of stations wishing for DJs but I only want a No Nonsense Station which will remain a solid community which will be here for the future.

Fubar

New member here so Hello to all.
I am a DJ on another station which will close down by the end of February. (Yes another station closing down)
I have looked at your station and your listener stats jumps more times than a kangaroo.
Live dj or auto dj the count remains the same.
Can you provide the proper listeners for your station before I apply as I do not want to waste my time in a radio which falsify listener stats to make them look bigger than they actually are.
I see a lot of stations wishing for DJs but I only want a No Nonsense Station which will remain a solid community which will be here for the future.

We apologize for the listener counter being broken currently. Our current website has been under heavy maintenance and during so our web developer has decided to move on to other adventures in life.
We plan to have this corrected with-in the next week if not sooner. If you have further questions please feel free to email us at curveradio@outlook.com. Thank you!

Smooth Vibes

Thank you Fubar for the response about the stats.
At this moment I will put your station on Hiatus until the listener stats are correct.
Also I see a lot of young presenters (Which is Cool) BUT We all know Kids will throw there Toys out of the Pram when something don't go there way. (Does scare me a little if Im honest)
I still have another week or 2 to find a new station as music is a passion I have and l love playing it.
Thanks

Smooth Vibes

@ WhoseLineFan,
Stations close when they have no funding to continue.
All stations depend on funding from listeners in the way of Donations to provide the service to the audience.
It can be expensive to run any radio no matter how big or small and also a lot of time.
I have seen a lot of stations close because of no revenue. The smaller the station then the less they could receive in donations so eventually, The End Is Nigh. (Just a question of How Soon)