Deep house

djbertie

Hi looking to offer my DJ services I play mainly mixed deep house and tech house all beatmatch and mixed to a high standard been djing for a long time I use rekordbox and virtual DJ so able to broadcast from virtual DJ I would be looking to join any station that would appreciate the style of music I play so al, you radio station owners get in touch
Thanks
Djbertie

nazif

Radio Beatz is a professional live international cyber radio station. We have a huge listener base. The award-winning weekly talk show 'Europe Calling' is aired from our station.

Radio Station website: www.radiobeatz.com

Here we promise to provide you a complete radio environment for your valuable show.
We allow both live & pre-recorded shows. Regular Podcasts are welcome.
Some of our facilities:
1. We provide radio host Sam Broadcaster to broadcast his shows (as long as the DJ will work with Radio Beatz)
2. We highly consider our Dj's available time.
3. Excellent exposure of your show by promoting it on air & in the main billboard of our site.
4. Professional Recommendation letter with a certificate if the Dj provides a quality show.
5. Radio can be heard easily from any device.
6. Live 'Call-in' & messaging facility. So Dj can directly connect with listeners. This is an exclusive feature of Radio Beatz.
And many more. Above all, we treat our Dj like our family member. Rest assured.

Join Radio Beatz & you will surely feel the difference. Cheers :)
To Join Radio Beatz Click Here OR Email: radiobeatz@yahoo.com

Hi looking to offer my DJ services I play mainly mixed deep house and tech house all beatmatch and mixed to a high standard been djing for a long time I use rekordbox and virtual DJ so able to broadcast from virtual DJ I would be looking to join any station that would appreciate the style of music I play so al, you radio station owners get in touch
Thanks
Djbertie
We are a full variety station...you can check us out on www.bulldogs-radio.com