DJ - Anybody Wants One

AyeYooKidd

Hi ,

Looking to join anybody's team internet radio who wants flavor added to their radio station and get the listners hyped. I only do the common genre I love which are hip-hop, urban, rap , top 40 , slow jams and old school music. If your interested please let me know I'm ready to join your team and get the airwaves H O T :) . Also I would love to join a team who has drops where I can use the stations drops during my show timeframe ( if possible ) . Also I am a mixologist so I will be on the tables ( turntables ) mixing live on the 1's & 2's

Thanks ,
DJ Kidd

Hi ,

Looking to join anybody's team internet radio who wants flavor added to their radio station and get the listners hyped. I only do the common genre I love which are hip-hop, urban, rap , top 40 , slow jams and old school music. If your interested please let me know I'm ready to join your team and get the airwaves H O T :) . Also I would love to join a team who has drops where I can use the stations drops during my show timeframe ( if possible ) . Also I am a mixologist so I will be on the tables ( turntables ) mixing live on the 1's & 2's

Thanks ,
DJ Kidd
Please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com

Jah Serb

Hi ,

Thanks ,
DJ Kidd

I am the admin for TGMRadio.com and we have a nice amount of followers and listeners, on twitter well over 50k.
We have a nice selection of selectors from around the globe, playing a bit of everything, reggae, soul, afro funk, dnb, dancehall, rnb, but we still have few slots available. We promote our dj's every day, we've broadcasted live from Lord Gellys sound (Notting Hill carnival) and we have lots of things stored for our TGM Radio family. We are also very supportive of each other.

Please have a listen, have a look on our website and if you like what you hear and see, let me know.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Aleksandra

http://www.tgmradio.com/

http://tunein.com/radio/TGM-Radiocom-s240990/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1129615707090023/

https://twitter.com/TGMRadio1

John C McQuaid

Hi ,

Thanks ,
DJ Kidd
Hi there
I am setting up a new Internet Radio station that will be based in the Longbridge Area of Birmingham

What you do would be ideal and what I would be looking for on my station
I am not looking for station based DJ's (Unless you want to)
Would this be a problem !
Would you be interested in joining in

Do you have any words of advise for me

I look forward to your response

Email me at jcmcquaid@hotmail.co.uk

John McQuaid

PaulPoacher

Hi ,

Thanks ,
DJ Kidd
Showcase Radio are looking for Presenters. We have many Slots Currently available please contact us by Email:
poacherradioshow@gmail.com
OR
tez.showcaseradio@gmail.com

Are you retired? Stuck at home ? Wanting a Hobby? Love Music and People?
We at Urban' Urban8 Radio Are Looking For DJ"s with experience or no experience.
We will train you to become an online DJ. IT's FREE. @ www.urban-radio.co.uk We are a 3-year-old non-profit family orientated Internet Radio station
. Looking to GROW. We play all different genres of music but no grunge music or foul language music.
Contact the manager DJ Devil E-Mail her @ djlildevil1998@gmail.com
If you think you have the time and want a hobby that is fun, REWARDING and Great way to meet new people