DJ looking for station to do live classic rock show

Justin Jones

Hello,

Im Justin. I have my own radio station, Music With Some Talk. I also host a live show on Hive365 every week. I would like to expand and host another show during the week on another station. Im not looking to promote my station at all. I just like being able to host a show on other stations and expand my horizons. Please let me know if you are looking for another DJ for your station. I have a very large Classic Rock collection so those are what my show would consist of.

please let me know on this thread or visit my website, musicwithsometalk.us and contact me through there.

Thank you

Hello,

Im Justin. I have my own radio station, Music With Some Talk. I also host a live show on Hive365 every week. I would like to expand and host another show during the week on another station. Im not looking to promote my station at all. I just like being able to host a show on other stations and expand my horizons. Please let me know if you are looking for another DJ for your station. I have a very large Classic Rock collection so those are what my show would consist of.

please let me know on this thread or visit my website, musicwithsometalk.us and contact me through there.

Thank you
hi im the oiwner of dilligafradio u applied for i added u to skype nedd u to add me matt.luck7 we keep in touch throuygh therehope toi have u there soon ty for your intrest

Hey Justin,

I run a radio station and would love if you can do a rock show on it. Maybe I can simulcast my show on your station as well. We are all here to help each other right? Let me know if you are interested. Please send me an email at chris.cataldo@gmail.com