dj mark looking for radio station

djmark88

hi my name is mark. im basic dj looking for radio to host show and im a dj that take request from skype so i been dj in second life and need rock to RNB stations i like very genes so give me call on skype mr.m.kauing leave me ur email

Djdavec001

presenter

Hi please visit our website at home check us out and please feel free to fill out the application form. I look forward too meeting you Mark.

hawkfm

hawkfm

hi my name is mark. im basic dj looking for radio to host show and im a dj that take request from skype so i been dj in second life and need rock to RNB stations i like very genes so give me call on skype mr.m.kauing leave me ur email

we are looking for announcers/djs we are a new starion staring out
email us at hawkfm@live.ca

dashradio

dj's for dashradio

we are a new radio station lookin for a some guest dj's you can pass by the site DASHRADIO HOME PAGE an let me know if u want to be apart of the site. email me at dwain@dashradio.net

Hi i'm an assistant manager on music after music radio we are looking for new dj's
e-mail us at musicaftermusic@live.co.uk with the sort of music you play and what times and days you would be able to do shows if we were to give you a job

Last edited:

ShaunMoore2011

Hi Mark ,

My name is Shaun Moore, I'm Head of Programmes at Crazy Radio (Crazy Radio).

We are an online radio station and are currently looking for new shows to add to our schedule,

I would be interested in broadcasting your shows, .

If your interested get back to me,

Email: radioshaun2011@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Shaun