dj needs sympathetic station.

bassman

I present a show which plays alternative music both old and new from 60's psyche, 70's prog rock, 80's/90's Indie, plus ambient dub, reggae, electronica, punk etc, etc. I have previously been on an internet radio station, but the music wasn't to their liking.

The style is very much like John Peel, no nonsense, subtle humour, minimum chat and let the music do the talking.

Are there any stations out there that think that this is what they need?

(I can send a demo show out immediately, to see if it's what you want)

bassman

It is mainly all about the music what i do, whether it be playing a brand new album, or something from years ago. All of the music is very uncommercial and alternative stuff - is this still what you would want?

The only reason i ask this, is because i've spent a lot of time and energy in the past on a station that appeared genuine, said ok, then changed their mind halfway through. Sorry to be ultra cautious!!

Last edited:

bassman

Hi Again

JBR has always been and always will be about the music also, we have always been a station that offers music from the last 50 years upto the present.

I welcome you to apply, give us an email and ill send you the application form and you can attach a demo.

Brett

station manager

my email is bassman014@hotmail.com

to send you a copy demo, i find msn messenger easier. The files are too big for normal email.

ShaunMoore2011

Hi ,

My name is Shaun Moore, I'm Head of Programmes at Crazy Radio (Crazy Radio).

We are an online radio station and are currently looking for new shows to add to our schedule,

I would be interested in broadcasting your shows, .

If your interested get back to me,

Kind Regards,

Shaun