Dj Wanted

Anyone Looking For A New Radio To Dj On

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neil

Hi Im Looking For Dj's To Work On blpradiomanchester.co.uk if you would like to join please let me know... We Also Have Other Stations Looking For Dj's.

Everyone Will Receive Access To centova Cast To See There Listeners..

WE ARE A NEW STATION..

Ricky vill

Hey im ricky a dj from jamaica but i am living in canada now and i am looking a online radio station to play music on. I love music and want to just play some music

If it is a good fit, I would love to have your station run my show. What is your format? Also, as I work as a DJ at a commercial network, and my show is syndicated to a few other commercial stations, where are you located (or are you internet-only)? I just need to make sure that non-compete agreements are not violated.

The show is a top 20 countdown that is delivered in MP3 files via FTP each week. If you were to sign the show, you would also receive station specific segment opens and closes to give the show a more local feel.

A 2 minute promo of a segment of my latest show is available here: http://www.aspinwallproductions.com/AT20/A1703_PROMO.mp3

An air check of my morning show on the station I work at each day (not the show that is syndicated) is also available here: if you would like to view it.

Thanks,

neil

If it is a good fit, I would love to have your station run my show. What is your format? Also, as I work as a DJ at a commercial network, and my show is syndicated to a few other commercial stations, where are you located (or are you internet-only)? I just need to make sure that non-compete agreements are not violated.

The show is a top 20 countdown that is delivered in MP3 files via FTP each week. If you were to sign the show, you would also receive station specific segment opens and closes to give the show a more local feel.

A 2 minute promo of a segment of my latest show is available here: http://www.aspinwallproductions.com/AT20/A1703_PROMO.mp3

An air check of my morning show on the station I work at each day (not the show that is syndicated) is also available here: if you would like to view it.

Thanks,
Thank you for contacting us please see your emails as we have emailed you over some details

Martin212

Hi my name is Martin AKA DJ MCW and I am just starting out DJing and was wondering if there were any positions available for someone looking to start somewhere!

Stevy6

Hey Martin. As long as your 18 have some music(500-1000 tunes gets you a good selection) have a decent mic and some way of broadcasting via ice cast. (We will show you what to use and help set it up.)
Give us a shout over at www.hive365.co.uk ... or start at a direct conversation here in the forum with me.

neil

Thanks,
please email us as we carnt contact u