DJ with a little experience looking for vacancies

AGScott

DJ with a bit of experience looking for vacancies

Hey, my name's Adam and i'm currently interested in any vacancies for an internet DJ from home, i've had experience with SAMbroadcaster and Winamp, and have DJ'ed for an internet radio station about 3-4 times. I have a constantly growing selection of music available to me with a never-ending variety of genres including Dance, House, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Rock, Hip-Hop etc.

If you have any openings and could use someone with a bit of experience drop me a reply on this thread.

Thanks.

Last edited:

nomad127

Hey Adam,

I am looking for a couple of DJ's to help with our new station. If you know Classic Rock (70/80/90's) and can bring the heat, we would certainly like to talk to you.

Retro Rock Radio

Apolloradiouk

Hi there
We are Apollo Radio UK, we relaunched on 31st Dec after a year break and we already have a steady stream of listeners.
Would you be able to pre record a show and submit it to us on a weekly basis?
We are a voluntary station and therefore no fees would be paid.
If you're happy with that, please contact me.

Thanks
Rab Brogan
Apollo Radio UK
www.apolloradiouk.co.nr
apolloradio@ymail.com

ShaunMoore2011

Hi Adam,

My name is Shaun Moore, I'm Head of Programmes at Crazy Radio (Crazy Radio)

We are an online radio station and are currently looking for new shows to add to our schedule,

I would be interested in broadcasting your shows, .

If your interested get back to me,

Email: radioshaun2011@yahoo.co.uk

Kind Regards,

Shaun

Hey, my name's Adam and i'm currently interested in any vacancies for an internet DJ from home, i've had experience with SAMbroadcaster and Winamp, and have DJ'ed for an internet radio station about 3-4 times. I have a constantly growing selection of music available to me with a never-ending variety of genres including Dance, House, Dubstep, Drum & Bass, Rock, Hip-Hop etc.

If you have any openings and could use someone with a bit of experience drop me a reply on this thread.

Thanks.
I'm very interested please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com

Thanks.
Hello Adam. I am the owner of a small internet station and we are looking for Dj`s . If you are still looking for a spot . Contact me at Shaman366312@yahoo.com . We can talk about what Way-Kool-Radio.com is looking for and see if you will fit the Bill . Thanks ,DJ Badger

JPMC

Hello Adam,

I'm JP, founder of The Auburn Media Group. We are starting several music and one news station. Initially we are looking for DJ's to fill an hour of our programming week for Fusion FM (fusionfm.uk) where we focus on the top 100 music hits for each year from the 60's to the present. The weekly program will also include alternative news that is humanitarian focused, people centred, and ecologically responsible (non-mainstream) via TCNN for England and Europe. If you feel there's a fit please contact me at jp.mclaughlin@gmx.com. Please notate "DJ for Fusion FM" in the subject line.

Thanks much and we look forward to hearing from you.

JP

Nightrider

INTERNET DJ WANTED
Are you sick of drama in the internet radio world? Come join us today.We are Drama Free. We here at ROCKAROUNDTHECLOCK RADIO Are looking for new Dj's to come help us out. We are looking for fresh faces! We mainly play Classic Rock & Rock & COUNTRY CLASSIC no Heavy Metal or Rap. If you are interested, please email me @ rockinrichie@cox,net or add me TO Trillian dj_rock1
We are a 2 year old Station and establish right now. We are perfect if you are Looking for a place to just relax and GROW with us. The 2 owners have 15 years in Internet Radio experience to get it done. Now don't get me wrong. Our main goal is to make this station Large and in charge. However we need you're help first. Our schedule is pretty much wide open right now. So time slots shouldn't be a problem TY Rock