DJ's always welcome at AKAradio!

AKAradio

Looking for a place to call home? Come join us as a DJ on AKAradio.com and keep yourself, your friends and your family entertained! Plus, it's remote and from the comfort of your own home (or studio as we like to call it). How's that for social distancing during this crazy time!

AKAradio is always looking for DJs for prime-time shows (new time slots available!) and morning shows. If you are interested, please make sure to stop by http://akaradio.com and apply, check out our current DJ bios, our schedule and chat with us in the chat room!

A little about AKAradio:
AKAradio (est. 2003) is a fully licensed (via Live365) non-profit organization and is rather eclectic. We have listeners and DJs from around the world, all walks of life. Each DJ "owns" his time, as long as rules are followed, more on that when you apply! The DJ brings in additional listeners, as well as sharing listeners from other DJs. It's more or less a dysfunctional family. It sometimes gets rather crazy in the interaction within the chat room, and we've learned to take things with a grain of salt due to it, but it sure is fun to be able to chat with your listeners and fellow AKAers!

The 3 main benefits of DJing with us:
1. Your show is YOUR show. No format expectations - any genres/talk shows are certainly welcome as well as syndicated shows (streaming to multiple stations at once) are also fine by us. Can't commit to a time slot? We're always looking for fill-in DJs!
2. You'll get to hang out with a great group of people in our chat room. We're like an e-family!
3. Our platform is universal...DJ from a MAC or PC, with SAM Broadcaster, Virtual DJ Pro, Winamp and others with an AUTO-DJ for 24/7 non-stop music enjoyment!*
*Please note: Your encoder must be able to connect to our ShoutCast stream.

So, why wait? MAKE THE SWITCH TO US! Even if it's your first time on air, give it a shot, we want to hear your show!

*DISCLAIMER: We prefer age 18+ (Some shows are for mature DJs/Audiences)

If you have any questions, you can always email us at: apply@akaradio.com or check us on out Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AKAradio

Hope to see you on air!

GT
AKAradio Manager
www.akaradio.com
www.facebook.com/akaradio
www.twitter.com/akaradio
www.twitter.com/GT_AKAradio

DJ Taz

Hello,
we are a classic hip hop and R&B show with reality topics. I also do a mix show myself from mixcloud.
if you think we would be a good fit please contact us at djtazladyt@gmail.com I also attached my mixcloud link below as well

Thank you for you time

YouTube
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
studio.youtube.com
Mixcloud

www.mixcloud.com
www.mixcloud.com