Dj's wanted for internet radio station

Dj_Relm

calling all dj`s, have you been looking for a chance to get noticed? always wanted to play on the radio, well now is your chance, come and join us on lazer fm, we are currently looking for new talent. Music we are playing on the station is all styles of underground dance, ranging from old skool, jungle, hardcore, and dnb. we have plenty of daytime slots that need filling and few evening slots still left, we currently have 20 dj`s working on the station and we are a happy friendly family, we have already had 1 event back in December and it was a great success, our next event is going ahead in May, this is gonna go down with a bang, we got the likes of Kenny Ken, uncle dugs plus many more on the line up...If this is something that interests you then please feel free to contact me, either here or you can find me on facebook - Dj Relm, also i can be reached on info@lazerfm.co.uk

Last edited:

Rick Hart

KangoBlackHouse were looking for that next wave in Internet Radio Station we have the Friday Nite Heat !! Radio Program Live Interviews & Music in Sports up coming music artists & current events we like this opportunity to connect with a station working in making history on the air waves Friday Nite Heat !! Radio Program