Experienced 80s Internet DJ Available w/ Prerecorded Show

Stardog

Hello all, I've been programming internet radio since 1999. Mostly 80s and classic rock, and for a couple of years I programmed an Americana station. Several years back, I was contacted by Rock.com and negotiated the sale of my songlist to their 80s channel based on the success of my stream. Currently living in the midwest US. I'm looking for a station that either wants a prerecorded weekly show or an occasional fill-in DJ. My career is in video and event production, and I own my company, so right now I can't commit to a set time slot for live shows due to being a business owner. Hoping to find a station that accepts that - and there will be times throughout the year where I'm more available to pitch in and do more live shows!

I can stream to your server for live shows, or send Dropbox links weekly for you to download and stream at the day and time you wish. The show is a mix of the 80s hits everyone knows and loves along with songs that charted on Billboard but are forgotten/ignored by today's megacorporations. These songs are still terrific and will bring back huge memories for folks who grew up in the 80s, and they'll sound fresh for younger audiences, too.

Throw in some rare live versions and re-recordings by the original artists and you've got the show - Everything 80s!

Last edited:

BJR

Hi there from StateSide ! We are a new radio online station with varied programming for American's living in the UK. You can check us out at www.statesidefm.uk. We are looking for pre-recorded shows and some other voice production. If you are interested please contact statesidefm@gmail.com

Chad

Hello all, I've been programming internet radio since 1999. Mostly 80s and classic rock, and for a couple of years I programmed an Americana station. Several years back, I was contacted by Rock.com and negotiated the sale of my songlist to their 80s channel based on the success of my stream. Currently living in the midwest US. I'm looking for a station that either wants a prerecorded weekly show or an occasional fill-in DJ. My career is in video and event production, and I own my company, so right now I can't commit to a set time slot for live shows due to being a business owner. Hoping to find a station that accepts that - and there will be times throughout the year where I'm more available to pitch in and do more live shows!

I can stream to your server for live shows, or send Dropbox links weekly for you to download and stream at the day and time you wish. The show is a mix of the 80s hits everyone knows and loves along with songs that charted on Billboard but are forgotten/ignored by today's megacorporations. These songs are still terrific and will bring back huge memories for folks who grew up in the 80s, and they'll sound fresh for younger audiences, too.

Throw in some rare live versions and re-recordings by the original artists and you've got the show - Everything 80s!
Please reach out to us at contact@creekvalleyradio.com. If you want to do a prerecorded show, we can get you into our weekend rotation which would work out great. If you want to do an occasional fill-in show, we can talk about that too.

dj_mizery

Hey I’m interested in having your show email me at radioshooff@gmail.com