Experienced DJ Looking for a home

eduze

Hi all, I have done many of internet radio shows in the past for various different stations.

I am looking for a top 40 station.

I live in Australia so I can do shows at crazy hours (due to timezone difference).

If you are interested please let me know on here by either replying to this message in this thread or via PM.

Cheers!

Funkiez Radio

Looking for presenters

Hi we are looking for someone to present our breakfast /or drive time show which ever suits you best on weekdays here in the UK. E-mail me if you are interested and I will give you more details funkiezradio@hotmail.com

DJ Mac Scotty

Beetz Radio Station is looking for DJ's with experience

I am the Executive Producer at Beetz Radio Station,

We are looking for new DJ's to add to our station that have experience working with internet radio stations. We are a commercially licensed radio station and would be interested if you could send me a demo with your music and vocal on the microphone and send it scotthompson3@msn.com. I will review it and have my production manager review it and then we will contact you back.

Thank You
Scott Thompson Executive Director at Beetz Radio Station.

Hi all, I have done many of internet radio shows in the past for various different stations.

I live in Australia so I can do shows at crazy hours (due to timezone difference).

If you are interested please let me know on here by either replying to this message in this thread or via PM.

Cheers!

Hello there I am the Station Manager for Radio Airwaves and I have seen your post.

I am currently seeking deejays to join my Station. We are an eclectic radio station
we currently sit in a few channels on the mirc chat program.

We have twitter accounts
FB accounts and advertise on many forums.

If you wish to discuss joining my channel please send me a friend request
to Luke_tequilla on skype.

Thank you.

I am the Executive Producer at Beetz Radio Station,

We are looking for new DJ's to add to our station that have experience working with internet radio stations. We are a commercially licensed radio station and would be interested if you could send me a demo with your music and vocal on the microphone and send it scotthompson3@msn.com. I will review it and have my production manager review it and then we will contact you back.

Thank You
Scott Thompson Executive Director at Beetz Radio Station.

Moogirl

Cheers!

HOOVE Radio, a fully licensed 24/7/365 internet radio station in the United States is looking for "LIVE" Djs. You can contact me at: amartin@hooveradio.com or amartin@myfrontiermail.com

scotty68

Rockbandom Radio has some free slots if your interested, we are a UK based fully licensed station that broadcasts world wide with a huge following.
We are looking for DJ's in any music genre. So if you can volunteer a couple of hours a week or more please contact me.
Scotty-D station owner
http://rockbandomradio.com/
We also run a few other sites to compliment our radio including rockbandom.com magazine. Soundz social and RBTV.
No time wasters please we only want dedicated serious music lovers

Cheers!
I'm very interested please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com

Raul Maldonado

Cheers
hi there we are looking for djs fire storm radio plays all kinds of music and we got plenty of spots open if so sent me messge here or email me ra5838@aol.com and come check us out www.firestormradio.club

Nightrider

Looking For Internet Dj's..... We're flexible for show times go to http://www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/. Put a application in or Add me to SKYPE therock201399 and we can talk. If you haven't ever thought about becoming a radio presenter and want to try it out for a bit of fun then we're the place for you. We will be more than happy for some new faces to come on board and help expand the station. We been running for 2 years We are looking for DJs from around the WORLD be part of our family. We have DJs from UK, AUSTRALIA, NETHERLANDS, FLORIDA, MICHIGAN, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, and growing day by day. This is not a paid gig. Great for people retired or disabled and LOVE MUSIC very fun job and get to meet some new friends. We are a Family station ty Rock!!

michael k

Cheers!
Hi
We are a top 40 rb,soul,disco jazz station 24/*7 and looking to add new djs..Please let us know if interested
thanks
mk

Cheers!
im intarested email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com

Valerie

Cheers!
My name is Valerie(Valkyrie on the station I am with...we have an Aussie who is awesome-a bit "touched in the head"-but none the less great! we are at www.caribbeanshineradio.com and the owners name is Jay Harvey.check us out.Poppy D(our Aussie) is always looking for another mate to keep us women in line.(good luck with that as we say).Let Jay know I sent you.